there’s always a reason to seasonz
the story of how seasonz came to be…
What Goes Around Comes Around
SeasonZ was not an overnight idea. It is a rebirth. An idea whose time has finally come. What started as having some fun in the kitchen as a young kid has become a business. Chris has brought his love of the great outdoors, and his years of experience in some of the region’s finest establishments, and combined them into his line of seasonings, soups, and marinades.
Headed out to camp? These seasonings and quick fix soups are sure to make any catch a 5-star meal. Easy Breezy and Delicious.
Too busy to cook or always on the go? Great! Spice up your main dish with our spices. Or just add water to one of our soups and Voila! Dinner is Done!
Keep your pantry free of this, that & the other spices you never seem to use. Salt, Pepper, SeasonZ means your “SeasonZ’d for Life”
- Our products are built on flavor first while keeping it “lower in sodium” – something you will not find in other pre-packaged foods.
- All ingredients are purchased from reputable suppliers to ensure it is of the highest quality! Every recipe is tested more than once to ensure perfect measurements.
- You can count on us for “small batch quality” over mass produced quantity.
- All vegetables and fruits are “non-GMO” and freeze dried which captures the flavors as if it were fresh from the garden. Simply add water & fire.
- Our marinades come in powder form which simply requires you to “just add water.”
Find your flavor.
There is always a reason to Seasonz.
About the Chef/Owner
It all started in his grandmother’s “Nano’s” kitchen
Chris Howerton has spent a lifetime around food. Growing up cooking with his grandmother, affectionately known as Nano, are some of his fondest memories. From there it evolved into filling vending machines at age 15, followed by making pizzas and baking. Chris worked his way through the ranks which earned him the executive chef title in some of the area’s finest establishments such as Zephyr Cove, Equus and Corbett’s. Extended family and fond family memories play a big role in his love of all things food and attention to detail! His grandmother helped his love of cooking develop while his Uncle Wes urged him to study for a chef’s career at Sullivan. After stepping away from the business for a few years to spend more time with his son and enjoy nature, he is back and ready to make great food accessible to anyone. Innovation is a key ingredient for Chris, and this gives him a chance to stay creative by bringing SeasonZ to Your Kitchen or Campfire! Not a day goes by that he is not thinking, “once a Chef, always a Chef!”
And rest assured, if Chef Chris would not put it on his table, he simply would not sell it.
Click the button to see our full selection
Have a question? An idea? A special request?
Reach out and let’s talk.